Access to, and use of, this site is provided by Journal, subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions, which take effect immediately on your first use of the site.
2. Changes to these terms and conditions may occur with the prior written authorization by both parties.
3. Access to certain Journal content may be subject to a fee. All payments must be made in advance for subscriptions and purchase of Journal products. Individual subscribers (in the case of individual subscriptions) are to use their login and password only for their own use, usernames and passwords are not to be shared. Institutional use (in the case of institutional subscribers) can gain access to the Journal site by way of IP based access. We have a tier/slab system of concurrent users and multiple users can access the site from their static IP ranges. Institutional subscriptions cannot be transferred from one institute to another. Each university campus will be treated as a separate subscriber.
4. The Journal will provide institutional subscribers with 30 days period for termination of the agreement/subscription during which discussions can be held to resolve issues.
5. Material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal non-commercial home use. Any other use requires the prior written permission of the Journal. You agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the material contained in this site or use it for any other purpose other than for your personal non-commercial use. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct that is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site.
6. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to the Journal, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided as-is without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. In no event will the Journal be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in the action of contract, negligence or other action, arising out of or in connection with the use of the site. The Journal does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the materials. The names, images and logos identifying the Journal or third parties and their products and services are proprietary marks of the Journal /or third parties. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppels or otherwise any license or right under any trademark or patent of the Journal or any other third party.
a. Warrant that such contribution is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to the Journal for all the purposes specified above;
b. Indemnify the Journal against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by a result of your breach of the above warranty; and
c. Agree to waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on the Journal site and the other purposes specified above.
d. If there is any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and/or specific terms appearing elsewhere on this site relating to specific material then the latter shall prevail.
8. Neither an audit nor a review provides assurance on the maintenance and integrity of the website, including controls used to achieve this, and in particular whether any changes may have occurred to the information since first published.
9. If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms and Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that Term or Condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from this clause and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
10. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Delhi, India. Disputes arising here from shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Delhi, India.
If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, you do not have permission to access the contents of this website and therefore should cease using this website immediately.
11. Please also see our Copyright and License Policy
Document ID: UJS/2108/TermsAndConditions