University Journal of Society
Published by the University Trust | UJSOnline.org
Author Details, Copyright, and Licence Agreement
University Journal of Society
Type required information and send it along with your paper in Email. The Journal is encouraging you to register and put in the ORCid Number from https://orcid.org/ .
|Title of Article/Paper/Manuscript:|
|Article Type: (Research Paper/ Review Paper/ Article/ Others please specify):|
Please fill this information.
Both details are required if content is written by more than one author.
|Author type & information||Corresponding Author||First Author|
|Full Name (Don’t write short name)|
|Affiliation (if any)|
|Full postal address with PIN/ ZIP Code|
|Any other relevant information/ note (if you need)|
I hereby declare and agree, on behalf of myself and my co-authors (if any), that:
1. The article submitted is an original work and has neither been published in any other peer-reviewed journal nor is under consideration for publication by any other journal. In addition to it, the article does not contravene any existing copyright or any other third party rights.
2. This transfer of copyright gives the Journals the right to develop, promote, distribute, and archive a body of scientific works throughout the world.
3. The Author hereby grants and assigns to the Journals all rights in and to author’s work in and contributions to the work. In connection with this assignment, the author acknowledges that the Journals will have the right to print, publish, and create derivative works throughout the world, all rights in and to all revisions or versions or subsequent editions of the Work in all languages and media throughout the world.
The author(s), Reserve the Following Rights
3.1. All proprietary rights other than copyrights, such as patent rights.
3.2. The right to use all or part of this article, including tables and figures in future works of their own, provided that the proper acknowledgment is made to the Publisher as copyright holder.
3.3. The right to make copies of this article for his/her own use, but not for sale.
3.4 The author have full rights to re-publish their article as it was published here or the modified or the updated version or any version if the other publisher are agree to publish it.
4.5 In the case of 3.4 the author need to inform this Journal and they need to mention this publication with the article link and DOI or the similar service available for the article.
4. The article contains no such material that may be unlawful, infringe any proprietary or personal rights of others (including, without limitation, any copyrights or privacy rights); that the work is factually accurate and contains no matter libellous or otherwise unlawful; that I/we have substantially participated in the creation of the work and that it represents my original work adequate for me/us to claim the authorship.
5. I/we certify that I/we have no financial interest in the subject matter of the work or any affiliation with an organization or entity with a financial interest in the subject matter of the work, other than as previously disclosed to the association.
6. If any plagiarism found in my camera-ready article after publication, I am the solely responsible not the Journals or the Publisher or the board member or the editor/s or the reviewers. The Journal will make all efforts to make plagiarism free publication but neither the person nor any software deployed can ensure this than the author her/himself.
7. The article, the final version of which I enclose, is not substantially the same as any that I/we have already published elsewhere.
8. No responsibility is undertaken by the Journals, its staff or members of the editorial board for any injury and/or damage to persons or property as a matter of products liability, negligence or otherwise, or from any use or operation of any methods, products instruction, advertisements or ideas contained in a publication by the Journals.
9. If any dispute arises, final decision shall be taken by the Journals.
10. All disputes shall be subject to New Delhi Jurisdiction only.
11. I, the undersigned corresponding author, also certify that I have the consent of each author to transfer and assign any and all rights, title, and interest, including copyright of the article referred above. I hereby assign and transfer to the Journals copyright and all rights under it in the event that such work is published by the Journals. I further confirm that this article has not been published elsewhere, nor is it under consideration by any other publisher.
Copyright and Authorship
1. I/We hereby declare that the material being presented by me in this manuscript is our original work, and does not contain or include material taken from other copyrighted sources. Wherever such material has been included, proper citation is included in reference section.
2. The content of manuscript is not substantially the same as any that I/we have already published elsewhere.
3. I/we have not submitted this manuscript for publication anywhere else.
4. The licensing policy followed by journal is governed by Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License or as decided by the Journal at the time of publication.
5. The article and this submission form identify all co‐authors who have substantially contributed in research and preparation of the manuscript.
6. All authors have read and approved the manuscript as submitted and are prepared to take public responsibility for the work.
7. The submitted manuscript is thoroughly proofread by me and inconformity with the instructions for authors of the journal.
Copyright to the above work (including without limitation, the right to publish the work in whole, or in part, in any and all forms) is hereby transferred to the Journals, to ensure widest dissemination and protection against infringement of it. I hereby certify that I am authorized to sign this Copyright Form either in my own right or as an agent of my employer, and have made no changes to this current valid document supplied by the Journals. I have carefully read, understood and agreed with all above written agreement with the Journals.
|Authorized Name(Corresponding or First Author)||Signature||Date & Place|
Declaration of Conflict of Interest
Affiliation or involvement in any organization with any financial interest such as honorarium, grants, membership, and employment, ownership of stock or any other interest or non‐financial interest such as personal or professional relation, affiliation and knowledge of the research topic.
The form given bellow must be sign by corresponding author and all co-authors, if the content is written by more than one author.
|Author Types & Information||FULL Name((Don’t write short name)||Conflict of Interest Yes/ NoIf yes, please state the nature of conflict of interest.||Signature|
|Add more rows if needed|
Write name in the order of the authorship as you want to be appeared in the Journal.
Please fill this information
|Author Type & information||FULL Name as Appeared in Matriculation Certificate or Government Record(DO not write short Name)||Affliction||Email ID||Mobile Number|
|Add more rows if needed|
All above page should be filled in-type and send it along with your submission. Put image of your signature at the appropriate place. Send this copy in this format only. This is necessary for publication.
You will get acknowledgement of the reacceptance of your content soon. Please bear with us.
Dr Anil Kumar
University Journal of Society
Please fill this form for:
“International Unique Author Identification Number (IUAIN)”
This number will be unique for every author. Authors are expected to use this international unique number for their every writing. This number will establish the identity of the author internationally to avoid duplication of the name. That is, the other person cannot claim the authorship just because of the similarity of the name. For example many people can have the same name like John Doe, but the international unique number cannot be the same. Therefore every author and their associated content can be identified only by their name.
|Full Name of Author as per Matriculation/ Educational/ Government Record||Place of Birth||Date of BirthDD-MM-YYYY||Any of your Government Document Number|
|Country||State/ Province||DD||MM||YYYY||Type of Government Document*||Document Number|
*Type of Document: Any of your legal documents, such as Aadhaar Card (India), Passport Number, Driving License Number, Social Security Number, Voter ID Number, Bank Account Number, Any Educational Certificate Number such as Matriculation and other Educational Certificate.
This document can be also found here:
Document ID: 2108/CopyrightAndLicenceAgreement